Since we are moving, I have had several people tell me that I need to start a blog. So here it is! I guess I should start with an amusing anecdote. That way, no one gets bored and never looks at my blog again. Sad!
Eli is learning to pretend!

Today he took a bottle of Tylenol and pretended to pour it into a cup. He drank it and said, "Wadehr! Mmmm!"
So I said, "Eli, can I have some Orange Juice?"
He then "poured" some more into the cup and said, "Ohhrn ju!"
And handed it to me.
Then he took the cup to dad and said, "Appa dew!" (Apple juice)
We played this game for about half an hour.
Eli is learning to pretend!
Today he took a bottle of Tylenol and pretended to pour it into a cup. He drank it and said, "Wadehr! Mmmm!"
So I said, "Eli, can I have some Orange Juice?"
He then "poured" some more into the cup and said, "Ohhrn ju!"
And handed it to me.
Then he took the cup to dad and said, "Appa dew!" (Apple juice)
We played this game for about half an hour.

Yeah, I remembered you blog right. Now, anytime you update I'll know.
ReplyDeleteCute story! I love the way he talks (at least he opens his mouth when he does). We'll miss him for sure and I hope he never stops talking about Allison!
Yeah! You started a blog before leaving us for warmer weather! We'll miss you guys! Feel free to frequent my blog as often as you want!
ReplyDeleteCute blog and cute story. :)
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I love when their imagination takes off... it's so fun to see what their little brains are thinking.
ReplyDeleteYay!I'm so glad you started a blog. I was thinking about you the other day and thought we needed to catch up!
ReplyDelete