The Fam Hiking in Snow Canyon.
Left to Right: Adam, Crystal, Me (Brianna is in the sleepy wrap), Nathan, Eli, Cameron.
Eli with Uncle Nathan.
Throwing rocks off the cliff.
Drinking from his new Lightning McQueen Canteen.
Don't worry Crystal! Adam will save you!
Look closely at the last two pictures. Notice anything?
The rock actually went behind Nathan's head, although it looks like it hits him.
This is inside a lava tube. I was further in where everyone else was, but Brianna was getting fussy so I started to get out when Cameron said, "Wait pictures!"
Hiking with the Fam in Zion National Park.
Apparently Brianna liked the hike too.
Hmmm.... A male model as a possible career choice?
Hiking in the Red Cliffs Desert Reserve.
This is Elephant Arch.
Do you see Scott way up there?
Eli picking flowers
Cousins Eli and Natalie pooped out from a long hike
Taking a bubble bath with cousin Avery. This was the funnest EVER! What a great idea Aunt Holly.
This kind of sums up their relationship. Eli was trying hard to make friends with his cousin Natalie, but she was a little afraid of him. He kept trying to get her to play with him so he would grab her hand and take her to his room to show her his toys. She would start to cry so he would give her a hug which would scare her even more. She would start to back away and then fall and cry even louder. Although once he did actually push her. I think it was because he was frustrated that his hug didn't make her stop crying.
Brianna and I on her blessing day.

I love that fact that Eli pushes people away when his hugs don't make it all better. I understand that feeling. I love your pictures. Makes me feel like we still live close enough to each other to hang out and do things.
ReplyDelete~E
In the tickling and smiling picture, she's starting to look like Eli. I love all the red hiking!
ReplyDeleteso sad that natalie won't make friends with eli. it's a really cute picture!
ReplyDelete