Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Moab

We took a trip to Moab for Labor day weekend. I thought I'd share a few pictures with you! Not all of these pictures are from Cameron. Some were taken by his brother, sister, and brother-in-law, but I don't remember which.

 
The night before we left, Eli was too excited to sleep. He kept coming out of his room saying that he was packing, but we didn't know what he was up to. The next morning we found this.

 
We found some petroglyphs on a hike to a swimming hole.
 

 This is where we went swimming. It was COLD water, but it was fun!

 
 Eli decided the water was too cold to get in, but he liked throwing in rocks.
 
 
 Group shot! From left to right:
Eli, Cameron, Carrie (Cameron's sister), Courtney (Cameron's sister), Brayden (Courtney's husband), Melody, Holly (Sister-in-law), and Avery (Holly's daughter)

 What a cute family shot! This is Chris's (Cameron's brother) family.

The next day was climbing day! I'm not a very good climber, so I only went up about half of what you see Holly climbing there.

 These guys are the real climbers!

Here is Tate (Chris and Holly's son) just waiting until he is old enough to climb!

 Avery showing Brianna how it's done!

Ok, maybe she needs a little boost!

 Brianna and Tater Tot with Grammy Teena

 Can't go to Moab without rafting!
 
 Taking a hike to double arch!




 Cheese!

He likes caves...

No comments:

Post a Comment