Brianna had a birthday a couple of weeks ago! I can't believe she is already three! My kids are growing too fast. Here is the birthday girl in all her glory.
It was a princess party theme, so this is her castle piƱata I made. She is wearing a flamenco dress that I found at a garage sale. I'm not entirely sure why she chose to wear this one. She also has some princess dress up dresses.
We played pin the kiss on the frog. Brianna won!
And of course, she wanted a princess cake. This is the first one I've ever made.
I doubt it will be the last.
Here she is opening her favorite gift. She refers to it as, "my Dora baby."
Thanks, beautiful girl, for being part of our family. We love you and all the smiles you bring us!
Some of your favorite things right now are:
your babies (dolls)
your dollhouse
playing with your brother
riding on your balance bike
drawing pictures and coloring
singing!
Keep being the wonderful sweet girl you are!







May I just say that you are super talented with crafty stuff, Melody! Making a pinata that looks like it came from a store and a gorgeous princess cake on the first try. :) Oh, yeah, who's my sister? (That doesn't work as well as "who's your sister," but you get the idea.0:)
ReplyDelete