Brianna is a fun girl! She has a little baby doll that she calls white baby. It is her most favorite baby. She often talks about white baby in public, whether or not she has white baby with her. I have gotten some rather strange looks because of all this chatter. However, she also has another doll that she calls purple baby. White baby wears a white shirt and purple baby wears a purple shirt. See? I've tried to get her to call white baby something else, but nothing sticks. Her current name is "Sophia," but no one but me calls her that. Not even Eli. I find myself having to explain on a regular basis the reason for white baby's name.
...
A recent conversation Brianna and I had:
Brianna, with a big sigh: "Mom, I'm never getting married."
Me: "Why not?"
Brianna: "Because my feet are too short!"
About a week later:
Brianna, very excited: "Mom! Guess what?"
Me: "What?"
Brianna: "I'm going to marry Eli when my feet are bigger!"
...
Brianna is also very brave. There are a lot of things that Eli is afraid to do that Brianna doesn't hesitate to do. I'm excited to see how her personality will develop as she gets a little older!

No comments:
Post a Comment